7 Days Of Studies and Well-Being Seminar
Embark into the mysterious world of Atlantis with Prof. Hubert Zeitlmair h.c.Dr.
2nd to 8th June 2024 (7 days / 6 nights)
Seminar Price: €1,296.00 per person (Double Bedroom/Breakfast) Excluding airfare; Flight arrangements are your own responsibility Extra fee for Single Supplement: €140.00
The seminar price includes the following services:
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and back
- 6 nights with breakfast in a star hotel in Malta
- Full-day introductory seminar with PowerPoint presentations and artifact demonstrations
- Guided tours and workshops at specific, highly energetic places with seminar leader Prof. Hubert Zeitlmair h.c.D.
- Individual lectures during on-site visits
- 2 group meditations
- All entrance fees
- All local transfers by minibus, public bus, and Gozo ferry or water taxi
- On-site assistance with H. Zeitlmair
The travel price does not include:
- Flight fare
- Personal items
- Additional meals
The costs for these are, of course, individual. However, based on my experience, you can budget around €30 per person per day!
The flight to Malta can be booked directly at www.airmalta.com. The Maltese airline is in association with the German airline Lufthansa.
Minimum number of participants is 5 people.
Registration and Cancellation Conditions: For registration and booking of the 7-day ‘Seminar,’ a 30% deposit of the total price is required upon registration. The remaining balance must be paid 14 days before arrival. In case of cancellation, a notification not less than three weeks before the start of the seminar is requested, and the deposit will be refunded after deduction of a cancellation fee of €75, as well as other non-reimbursable expenses, such as hotel room cancellations and entrance tickets. In the case of late cancellations, the deposit will not be refunded. Any change in reservation or a cancellation request must be sent in written form or via email.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to send an email to: email@example.com